Monday, September 7, 2009

Trailer ALMOST done

The trailer is almost put back together. I installed the LED lights and wiring.

I also put the axle, hubs and wheels together. It was my first time packing bearings, so I made a big greasy mess.

I just need to install the fenders and touch up the paint, then I'll be done with the trailer for now. After I finish the boat, I will have to adjust the roller and bunk positions ... but that's going to be in awhile.

I didn't get a chance to work on the boat at all this week. Next week for sure.


3 comments:

  1. That looks great! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks great! Who would have thought that it would look that great since you started building it! Two thumbs up! You really have some skills because that wasn't easy!

    Odessa Coldiron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aside from the metal, what other parts were custom made? Measuring was probably the most difficult part of the job, right? I can say you did good with it. The result was astonishing!

    Delena Millener

    ReplyDelete